Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Gloucester afternoon get together - November 1st

Thick fog in Bristol too, but the bright sun is trying to break through. Should be good weather at Lower Lode. Tee shirts, possibly

Fog + lower lode inn too

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Was very foggy but nice to meet everyone I met and sorry to those I didn't. What a great little spot. :)

Great to meet a few people today. Very nice location for a meet , very nice pub too. Very homely. We will definitely be visiting again.

Many thanks from us to Kev and Martin for organising this event we really enjoyed it.☺

Thank you to the organisers a good event, nice location, nice beer in the pub the food also looked good. It was good to put some faces to the avatars.
It was still misty there this morning but you could see the bank on the other side of the river just about.
J&B

Our first sleepover in Bristol Belle & a great success, largely due to such a friendly group of fellow enthusiasts. Having left home in bright autumn sunshine it was a bit eerie to arrrive in thick mist, but everyone was so welcoming, & just as interested & helpful in real life as on the forum. We really enjoyed having a good look around other beautiful Calis, which means we left this morning with a surprisingly long shopping list of 'essentials'....
Thank you to Martin (hope you're feeling better now) & everyone else assisting in arranging the meet, we shall definitely be back for another get together, maybe in the sun next time.

Great day - but went soooo fast, thanks Kev and Martin for arranging.

Also thanks to everyone who purchased products from us... as always any questions or issues just drop me a call :thumb and nice to meet all the new Cali owners :thumb:thumb:thumb

Here's a couple more pictures ....

View media item 669View media item 668View media item 675View media item 674View media item 673View media item 671View media item 672
Hi Nick,
It was great to meet you. Thanks for the goodies and these pics.

Thanks Martin and Kevin,
It was a great day out.

Hi Nick
Very nice to meet you finally. I've watched the video for the awning on YouTube, as you said, it looks very straightforward. We will really enjoy using it. The mattress topper was very comfortable, really pleased to have it for our first night.
The photos were great. Nice to have a record of our first Cali get together.
We are seeing Calis everywhere now. Simon

Great little venue for the meet and very good turnout. Thanks again to Martin and Kev for finding such a lovely spot, we'll be going back there again. Met lots of friendly people but I'm hopeless at remembering names, must be an age thing!!
Regards
Simon & Claire

Hi Nick,
It was great to meet you. Thanks for the goodies and these pics.

Nice to meet you and your wife too Paul - And thank you very much for the coffee and cake - it cheered me up on a rather gloomy morning :)

Hi Nick
Very nice to meet you finally. I've watched the video for the awning on YouTube, as you said, it looks very straightforward. We will really enjoy using it. The mattress topper was very comfortable, really pleased to have it for our first night.
The photos were great. Nice to have a record of our first Cali get together.
We are seeing Calis everywhere now. Simon

Good to meet you too :thumb and I'm glad you like them Simon - it's always better to see things in the light of day - and some of the videos are getting a bit old now.... I need to shoot some new ones!

Lovely to meet everyone and to allow us to join in with our rental van. Especially cayman57, snowy55. Phillyn. Campsite in snowdonia was stunning snowy 55. We are loving life in the Cali and currently in Caernarfon.We will be definitely buying one when we return. Question is new T 6 or T5.