Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Glow light and emissions light

Actionwave

Actionwave

Novice California Owner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Just driving my van and the glow plug lights started flashing and then 10 mins later the emissions light came on. Heard it could be a brake bulb but they seem OK HELP!

Yes , the Auto stop start is showing as a fault now , I treated him to new tyres today as well.

Yes , the Auto stop start is showing as a fault now , I treated him to new tyres today as well.
:(

Sometimes I miss the technology (having gone from 2014 Golf) but our 2008 Cali is a bit more basic!!

T5/6 section? Mods?

Have I posted my fault in the wrong section?

told it is the Exhaust gas sensor £300.00, hope they are right..........

Just thought I'd add to this thread in case anyone else ever had the issue and needed help.

We had this problem with our Cali last week. It would drive fine, but we were advised to get it to a service centre as soon as possible so it could be examined, which we did.

It turned out that the fault was an Exhaust Temperature sensor that needed replacing. Seems to have been ok since then, but will certainly update if not the case.

Just thought I'd add to this thread in case anyone else ever had the issue and needed help.

We had this problem with our Cali last week. It would drive fine, but we were advised to get it to a service centre as soon as possible so it could be examined, which we did.

It turned out that the fault was an Exhaust Temperature sensor that needed replacing. Seems to have been ok since then, but will certainly update if not the case.
Was it the dealer that told you or did you get the fault code up yourself?

It was the dealer...
For the cost of a Carista code reader I would seriously check it yourself. At least you know then you are not having the wool pulled over your eyes. £25 for the reader and they are brilliant.

For the cost of a Carista code reader I would seriously check it yourself. At least you know then you are not having the wool pulled over your eyes. £25 for the reader and they are brilliant.
Thanks for the tip. I'll look into that

Back