Good news!

motacyclist

motacyclist

Colin
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
We're over the hump, the winter solstice occurred in the early hours of this morning 22 Dec 2015.

This means that the days are now getting longer, and it's now only 180 days until the longest day!

It's midwinter and we haven't even needed winter tyres yet (a set of paddles maybe). Winter is suffering from DSG delay :D.

Soon it will be time to refill the water tank, clear out all the out of date cans in your Cali and stock up for the new season.

Unfortunately it will bring yet another birthday, but still, I can't wait :thumb

Looking forward to another year!

Starlight must have just had her first Birthday as she was pre-registered.
I took out all the jars and can as I noticed that they encourage condensation and damp.
Bring on longer days. Can't wait to be "On the road again, yeah baby, on the road again..."

Just finished packing. Fridge full. Mulled Wine ready for arrival. Off to London Crystal Palace for a Christmas with a difference. Sun is out as well.
Plans for 2016 well advanced. 2016 here we come.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
image.gif

Have a great trip and Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having to wait until 3rd Jan before I slip Albert's mooring rope ... well, the orange thing that plugs into a socket on the wall.

I really can't wait, get away from the sunny but damp south coast for somewhere exotic.

Oldham here we come !!!

I am having to wait until 3rd Jan before I slip Albert's mooring rope ... well, the orange thing that plugs into a socket on the wall.

I really can't wait, get away from the sunny but damp south coast for somewhere exotic.

Oldham here we come !!!
Be careful. Someone is bound to tell you off for leaving it plugged in for so long, or are you using it for the Champagne and Prosseco?

I'm giving it it's 24 hour deep charge ... been doing it for a week now :shocked

I am overnighting in it Christmas night.

We're over the hump, the winter solstice occurred in the early hours of this morning 22 Dec 2015.

This means that the days are now getting longer, and it's now only 180 days until the longest day!

It's midwinter and we haven't even needed winter tyres yet (a set of paddles maybe). Winter is suffering from DSG delay :D.

Soon it will be time to refill the water tank, clear out all the out of date cans in your Cali and stock up for the new season.

Unfortunately it will bring yet another birthday, but still, I can't wait :thumb

Looking forward to another year!
birthdays are good for you ...... the more you have the longer you live

What winter....?
23th dec. past 18h , dark outside ....still 11 ° celcius :cool:
Just got back in walking the dog , nice outside.
BBQ for Xmas ....!

If it stays like this could wel be off for a trip between Xmas and newyearseve...why not , did sleepovers in the Cali in worst conditions...

I hate happy people :shocked

Hey!! Only 179 days to go and it starts to get darker again!!

Be careful. Someone is bound to tell you off for leaving it plugged in for so long, or are you using it for the Champagne and Prosseco?
We've just plugged ours in for exactly that reason. Too warm to use the plastic box outside the back door as the overflow fridge.
PLUS it's a good place to escape to if the going gets tough with banter from the guests!
:shocked:shocked:shocked :mute:mute:mute :Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting :Grin

Just pitched up at Crystal Palace. It's half empty although when I booked back in October I had the last place.
Christmas Tree up as well.
And crackers I see. Very festive :)

What a poseur!

Christmas tree on the dash :shocked

Bet you have sausage rolls warming up in the 12v oven somewhere ... oh! Selhurst CC site... hook up.... the posh 220v oven!

Goodness, tinsel all around the porta potty as well I bet ...

Great to read all these Christmas plans being made!

We were in Chester today with the grand daughter, the weather was brilliant. Had a walk in the park feeding the squirrels peanuts which they loved, climbing up us and eating out of our hands (until one mistook my finger for a nut :(); then a walk around the walls - highly recommended!

We parked down at the Roodee right next to the river; and I believe that they allow motorhomes to stay here overnight (£1.20), Google it before you go. Tempted myself but we only live 6 miles away!

You can just about see our van parked up in the picture taken from the opposite of the river here

IMG_0710 (1).jpg

Incidentally, that is not too far from nowhere!

IMG_0707 (1).jpg

Hope everyone has a great Christmas:thumb

What winter....?
23th dec. past 18h , dark outside ....still 11 ° celcius :cool:
Just got back in walking the dog , nice outside.
BBQ for Xmas ....!

If it stays like this could wel be off for a trip between Xmas and newyearseve...why not , did sleepovers in the Cali in worst conditions...

12h later , 6 am off to work 8deg.celcius.
Oh boy i like the wintertimes....ho-ho-hooo

Back