Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Goodbye Bulli Ocean

Bulli Ocean 1

Bulli Ocean 1

Vehicle
Motorhome
After 3 fabulous years of California Ocean ownership and travels, both domestic and through Europe we have now sold our Cali. We have had a great experience and met lots of lovely people on our journey and adventures in ‘Bulli Ocean’ with lots of great memories to look back on. We decided earlier this year that we needed something a bit bigger with a fixed bed and bathroom in order to meet our needs and to also be a little bit more comfortable in colder climates. As a result of this we looked at all our options and decided that the Grand Cali (600) was not for us, as a result of this we eventually decided upon a Hymer Free 600 S. After 2 great trips away so far we are extremely happy with our choice. A few major factors which we required from our new camper was the ability to fit on the drive (this ruled out the 680) and also fit in car park spaces. It has been lovely attending the Cali Owners meet ups (Busfest) over the past few years and hopefully we will see you all there next year, although we probably won’t be allowed on the club pitch . Happy travels and adventures to you all and see you on the road. Steve and Sue

9F274AFB-CBA6-43D3-8CC2-E8E9980026ED.jpeg

EB8CDA37-37C9-4998-91B8-846E5A272297.jpeg

28FB96BB-C04D-4CD6-A66C-D26A5636CFB6.jpeg

7ABC413E-1D46-4FC5-957A-220D03E5EE66.jpeg

Congrats, looks great. Lovely colour.
Another member over to the darkside.
I collect my 540 next week. It’s turning into a Hymer club round these parts :cool:

Good luck and enjoy your travels.

We too are moving onto something bigger, but have to wait until end of next year before we get our hands on our new mode of travel, so still have time to pack in as much as we can in the Cali before then.

Thanks for the update and congrats on the new van. I’m also thinking of moving back to something with a bit more comfort/utility (bed / bathroom) and the Hymer Free or Grand Canyon is high on my list.

Congratulations and great choice. Every time I see a post like this I also get thinking ... What next. The hymers are high on the list and this is one of them.

Enjoy!