Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Goodbye Cali, hello Joker

Nice
We need pics, I am local ( Rustington) what colour and will look out for you.

Kev

Big thanks to @4x4 joker, for guidance and if anyone is looking for a decent dealer I highly recommend Campersales https://www.campersales.co.uk/
Looks great, glad everything went well for you.
Now the fun begins, getting it all set up for your needs and hopefully that woof too!

I’m sure we will bump into each other again.
Any questions etc just pm me:thumb

FFs ArunAlec

Was it the plumbed in bog and shower that sold you?

You'll be in a big white soon enough :)

Can't go wrong with a westy, even though I say it myself.

The high top with a decent bed was a big attraction but the “en-suite” also appeals!
the top bed with rooflights and side windows was a great plus for us, very comfy, spacious and ventilation. Enjoy.

The high top with a decent bed was a big attraction but the “en-suite” also appeals!
At last you saw the light ;)
From now on you can talk about your 4 space appartment: the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom ànd sitting lounge! We love the feeling of space, though you should forget everything you're used to about luggage and packaging: it's a whole new start there! Enjoy the van.

At last you saw the light ;)
From now on you can talk about your 4 space appartment: the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom ànd sitting lounge! We love the feeling of space, though you should forget everything you're used to about luggage and packaging: it's a whole new start there! Enjoy the van.
Agree, the storage strategy will be our first challenge!

Keep us posted, interested to hear how you get on and any pros & cons…

And didn’t Loz change his avatar?
I can’t deal with all this change!!

Back