Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GPS Tracker install in a T6 Beach

W

WillPea

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
So.... My darling wife send me an email about the joys of having a vehicle tracker. A very involved article praised the TK103b as a great little device with bags of functionality and no ongoing costs... so I bought one (£22). Setup was not too bad, adding credit to the sim was the most frustraiting part (##### O2!). Anyways, I'm now ready to install the thing in the Calli and I don't know where to start. I'm keeping it simple and wont be using the immobilise feature or door open alert. I just need to fit it in a discreet place with a 12V feed and have the two antennas away from the metalwork.

I thought under the passenger seat and taking a feed off the leisure battery could be a option. Has anyone got any advice?

Thanks loads

Will

I won't give you any direct places as its best not to share where it is . However it easily receive a signal through plastic (although dash is the first place thieves would check), carpet, foam , even bounced off the road under the van (near the edges). I have the tk104 which has built in battery (not sure if youre does), all it needs is 12v to work.

Look for a piece of trim you can hide the device behind; fewer places in Beach compared to Ocean. As per above, not a good idea to openly discuss exact locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk