Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand California configurator

S

Simon1

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi all, newbie here,
I’ve been waiting for ages to order a GC680 and spoke to someone at VW earlier this month who told me the online configurator would be up and running ‘soon’ and when I pressed him he said by the end of this month(Oct), but today when asked they say it won’t be available until early next year!
I know I could go to a dealer and pre order but I would much rather configure it myself at home where I can think more clearly.
Having been given conflicting info by Vdub I’m wondering if anyone else has been told any different?

Breeze1

Breeze1

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi Simon1,

why not go to a dealer as they will, or should know more than you about what to chose upon the configurator. It is frustrating it not there to ponder over, going there you are not under any obligation to order. I have ordered a 600 from Breeze in Poole a more than very helpful team.

anyway good luck and if you really want one don’t delay as there will only be about 300 allocated to the UK.

C

calicalling

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi Breeze1,
As I'm interested in getting a GC600 one day, do you know what this figure of 300 is for?
Is it 300 GC600&680 or 300 GC600 for the whole of 2020? I suppose this is a good excuse for 0 discount from the dealers.

Breeze1

Breeze1

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi Breeze1,
As I'm interested in getting a GC600 one day, do you know what this figure of 300 is for?
Is it 300 GC600&680 or 300 GC600 for the whole of 2020? I suppose this is a good excuse for 0 discount from the dealers.
Evening as explained to me it’s 300 for both GC 600 & 680.

daz60

daz60

The Mighty Quinn
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi all, newbie here,
I’ve been waiting for ages to order a GC680 and spoke to someone at VW earlier this month who told me the online configurator would be up and running ‘soon’ and when I pressed him he said by the end of this month(Oct), but today when asked they say it won’t be available until early next year!
I know I could go to a dealer and pre order but I would much rather configure it myself at home where I can think more clearly.
Having been given conflicting info by Vdub I’m wondering if anyone else has been told any different?
Hi, we recently ordered our 680 from Darren at Birmingham VW. He sent me a configurator on line so we had 2 weeks to plan out our 680 at home.

daz60

daz60

The Mighty Quinn
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi Breeze1,
Hi, Darren from Birmingham VW give us a good discount when we ordered our GC680. And a nice mocha.

Breeze1

Breeze1

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Morning,

Thats great, however will give you a flavor of what you may want but there are a good few additions over and above the T6 configurator that requires more detailed knowledge, so found it helpful to site with them and go through it, even then they phoned VW to confirm certain items.

Congratulations upon your order, do you have a build date.

Will

Breeze1

Breeze1

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi, Darren from Birmingham VW give us a good discount when we ordered our GC680. And a nice mocha.
Did you get to the bottom of the specification of the WiFi its flakey within the printed specification.

daz60

daz60

The Mighty Quinn
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Morning,

Thats great, however will give you a flavor of what you may want but there are a good few additions over and above the T6 configurator that requires more detailed knowledge, so found it helpful to site with them and go through it, even then they phoned VW to confirm certain items.

Congratulations upon your order, do you have a build date.

Will
Morning Breeze1, End of Jan, Feb or March.

S

Shane0567

Vehicle
N/A
Which dealer did you use, got a quote from the localish dealer in Plymouth and just quoted rrp and said vw will not discount the GC? Also couldn’t confirm what was standard equipment. My quote came to 83k with the extras on a GC680

Our Partners