Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand California

Paul Morris

Paul Morris

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
I have been following this couple for awhile, they got the chance to spend the night In a Grand California, personally I'm not impressed with the van that much but have a look for yourself.

Paul

I have been following this couple for awhile, they got the chance to spend the night In a Grand California, personally I'm not impressed with the van that much but have a look for yourself.

Paul
We have watched it too. For a large van there did not seem that much extra space, kitchen and toilet area. We would have loved to have had the space on our drive to fit one of these as I think we would have bought one but not spending that money to leave it in storage and only use as and when we can :(

I used to have a Fiat Ducato Camper-van, but it was such a pain to drive around town and filled the driveway. We moved up in price and down in size to a Cali Ocean. Unless you really need a loo/shower I don't see the point really. The Grand looks to be a half way house between the two, but not really offering that much extra.

Back