Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Great new product from Brandrup

I had these for my T5. Will they fit my T6, or should I sell my used ones in the accessories for sale section …?

Can you bring some down to the Gloucester meet? Just in case I get lucky ..... ;)

Just when I thought I had everything in the Brandrup range and you go and do this to me, I can just see these now drying on my bike rack being the envy of the next Cali meet

I had these for my T5. Will they fit my T6, or should I sell my used ones in the accessories for sale section …?
Don’t sell them yet; plenty more use in them; turn them inside out, then back to front .... etc ....

And the date will be?

Will these fit into the space between the deck chairs in the tailgate?

Can you get them in Moonrock Grey?
After 30 or so low temperature washes I’m sure they’ll be a perfect match for your upholstery.

After 30 or so low temperature washes I’m sure they’ll be a perfect match for your upholstery.
Not if you wash them in Fairy Snow*; forces white in, forces grey out!

* I've been watching old TV adverts on YouTube (before I watched them, I had to watch an advert:D)

I assume these are the SE/Ocean version? I wouldn’t want to get the Beach version by mistake and have all my tackle fly out if I cornered too quickly ;)

Good fun. See also here:

I woke up this morning early and watched this video. I thought it was very informative. The problem is I have different wheels on my van. Would my dust caps be the same?

Are those corrosion spots coming through or is it just an internal leak ?

Only boxers ....no g-strings....?
:D