Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Great News........

B

Bjohnson

VIP Member
We placed the order for our new Cali 3 weeks ago, I've just had a call to say its expected second week in november :clap

Great news, although as we ordered a 180 DSG we were actually not expecting it to arrive until about Feb next year and had banked on some additional time to save up some extra funds :eek:

The dealer advised that some Cali orders placed before ours have not yet got a build date but we seem to have a delivery date already. Not sure if thats because our spec is relatively simple.

I'm a little concerned since all the previous discussions on here had suggested a long delivery for teh DSG's, but I think I'm worrying un-necessarily :crazy

Wow.

I did hear that they had increased production to meet demand.

Good news but of course difficult for the bank balance.

We've found the same on our 2013 campers. All ordered for a March, April, May registration. Yet they've all gone confirmed for well before Christmas ....

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
We've found the same on our 2013 campers. All ordered for a March, April, May registration. Yet they've all gone confirmed for well before Christmas ....

That's encouraging to know Oli. After all I had read from the forum our expectation was a far longer wait for our new Cali. My mind was racing ahead with all combination of inappropriate thoughts about our new Cali not being completely above board given the very short delivery period.

Having done our sums and still reeling from the imminent expenditure we are really excited that we could be off exploring before the end of the year.

Just need to go back through our accessories short list and decide which items we really need sooner rather than later in order to get some enjoyment from the Cali over the winter, instead of from spring onwards :thumb

You could save a few quid on a mattress topper - I have one in the for sale section going cheap :barmy

Stu said:
You could save a few quid on a mattress topper - I have one in the for sale section going cheap :barmy

Shameless plug :lol:

Stu said:

I might be interested, but cant commit till after our Cali arrives. I'll have a look then.

Popped into our dealer yesterday, our new Cali is build week 42, which is this week
:barmy

Should be ready for collection mid November :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good colour choice. I wasn't sure at first about reflex silver now I love it. Exciting time ahead :barmy :barmy :barmy

Custard said:
I thought Toffee Brown was the best colour?

:smile

James

Does VW still do a toffee brown cali option then :?: :?:

choplee said:
Custard said:
I thought Toffee Brown was the best colour?

:smile

James

Does VW still do a toffee brown cali option then :?: :?:

Erm.....

B4B4
Candy White

4Y4Y
Salsa Red

3P3P
Fresco Green
Metallic

S6S6
Olympian Blue
Metallic

8E8E
Reflex Silver
Metallic

P8P8
Sand Beige
Metallic

Z2Z2
Night Blue
Metallic

M4M4
Natural Grey
Metallic

2T2T
Deep Black
Pearl

No, it seems not :(

Still painting those wagons Natural Grey though :cool

james

That's a shame it was a very good colour ,but it couldn't have sold that well ,so was dropped :-(. :-(

I think it was very much a 'fashion' colour. Did look great though :thumb

Our new Cali has arrived at the dealers today :clap :thumb

Off tomorrow to sign some forms so they can get it taxed, but due to work commitments we can't collect for another couple of weeks :doh