Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Cornwall

oceanblue

oceanblue

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all. Just joined the club after purchasing a T6 California Ocean in Starlight Blue. Looking forward to chatting and hopefully making a few meets.

Welcome on board , lots of info on the forum .
Going to a meet is also great to get to see how the Cali - life goes .
We just had +20 Cali's at the factory visit at Hannover and such meets are awsome!

Welcome, not such a common colour but still part of the family.
:welcome

Welcome from Devon. We are often in Cornwall outside the school holidays.

Congratulations! Best colour ever.... same as mine

IMG_0533.JPG

Hi all. Just joined the club after purchasing a T6 California Ocean in Starlight Blue. Looking forward to chatting and hopefully making a few meets.
Hi from Falmouth, was in Trencrom Lane yesterday x

Starlight blue is lovely, we have yet to see another one! Although our Cali could do with a clean after week's camping in the South Downs. It was our first proper trip in the van and both the location and Cali were great. Planning the summer trip to the Alps!

Starlight blue is lovely, we have yet to see another one! Although our Cali could do with a clean after week's camping in the South Downs. It was our first proper trip in the van and both the location and Cali were great. Planning the summer trip to the Alps!
We're still buying bits and pieces for ours (Silver Screen, pop-top cover, seat covers, Gaz bottle etc.) and it gets its first camping trip next weekend. Looks like there are a few Starlight Blue models around.

What colour is your Cali? We'll keep a look out. We pop over to Falmouth too once a month or so.
Hi, it's white, and my number plate looks a bit like my name. We should have a Cornish meet one day, there's a few of us on here. Treen campsite perhaps.