Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Down Under

Kiwikamper

Kiwikamper

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I have found the VWCC website and forums invaluable in gathering information and answering queries.
Not many Calis are sold here and many dealers aren't familiar with their details.
I have finally taken the plunge and placed an order for a California Ocean today.
Expected delivery date in NZ of around 1 September which was earlier than I was expecting.
Not sure what changes the 2018/19 model will have over the current specification?

Welcome on board to the other side of the world....!
Always great to have members from outside Europe.

Welcome, you are quite right about the forum - I also found it invaluable full of information and tips.
It also helped while away the winter nights during the delivery wait;)

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

So do you have to have any adaptions made by VW or your Dealership for New Zealand?

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

So do you have to have any adaptions made by VW or your Dealership for New Zealand?

VW only offer one fairly highly specified option that comes with DSG, 4Motion, HD stabilisers, Hill Start Assist, Lights & Vision, LED lights, electric side door, privacy glass, towbar prep, Discover Media, etc, etc.
In the last 2 months we have been able to select the 150kW EU6 engine with ACC as well as the original 132kW EU5 engine.

Back