Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Finland

C

Campnorth

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi!
Greetings from northen part of Europe. Our family just ordered Vw Grand Cali 600 and just can't wait for upcoming outdoor adventures. I'm newbie here, but hope for some new experinces to share around favorite hobby and lifestyle :)

Hi!
Greetings from northen part of Europe. Our family just ordered Vw Grand Cali 600 and just can't wait for upcoming outdoor adventures. I'm newbie here, but hope for some new experinces to share around favorite hobby and lifestyle :)
Hi campnorth,

Welcome

mine has just arrived this Friday and is at the dealers awaiting PDI so should pick it up sometime next week.
Best,

Will

Welcome here!

Wow a GC! I sometimes walk around one at the local garage and imagine how it would be to testsrive one.

Wish you some great times and happy camping!

Hi campnorth,

Welcome

mine has just arrived this Friday and is at the dealers awaiting PDI so should pick it up sometime next week.
Best,

Will

Gongraz! Please, post some pics when u get it :)

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to hearing about your experiences and adventures!

Welcome here!

Wow a GC! I sometimes walk around one at the local garage and imagine how it would be to testsrive one.

Wish you some great times and happy camping!
Gongraz! Please, post some pics when u get it :)
Hi, I will, will be a couple of weeks as having it ceramic coated which will take about 5 days.

Take care.