Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from the bottom right-hand corner of England!

Hask

Hask

I plan to live forever. So far, so good...
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, Just a few lines to introduce myself, my name is Martin, I live between Ashford and Hythe in Kent (England) and together with my wife just bought our most expensive vehicle ever, a 2019 T6 Ocean.
I am semi-retired and self employed as a media copy writer, photographer and mentor to those trading in the horticultural industry.
My hobbies include motorcycling, photography, music, internet radio presenting and production.
I don't have any photos of the vehicle yet as the weather has been incessantly dull since we collected it, just before Christmas...
Bothy Colour.jpg

Welcome Martin, have lots of fun here and in your van

Welcome Martin,
I hope you have many happy adventures in your new van. They really are superb vehicles. You are going to have so much fun.

We live near Canterbury but often find ourselves in picnic mode in your neck of the woods or at least we did before covid. One of our favourite spots is a gateway just up the lane from St Rumwolds Church. My ancesters come from Bilsington and Ruckinge so the Romney Marsh is in my blood.

As usual photos are required. :thumb

P.s My grandfather came from Ruckinge and was a nurseryman at Northbourne after having trained at Kew Gardens. He later became a small holder at Charing Heath.

Last edited:
Welcome on board Martin. From one motorcyclist to another :thumb

Nice profile pic with the motorcycle. :thumb

many of your hobbies such as photography, internet radio presenting and production, media copy writing ... all these go well using your Cali as a on-road wheeled office ... and you can brew a cuppa in between all that, without moving ... when parked up somewhere along the Hythe beach :)

Enjoy the Cali and the adventures.

Hi, Just a few lines to introduce myself, my name is Martin, I live between Ashford and Hythe in Kent (England) and together with my wife just bought our most expensive vehicle ever, a 2019 T6 Ocean.
I am semi-retired and self employed as a media copy writer, photographer and mentor to those trading in the horticultural industry.
My hobbies include motorcycling, photography, music, internet radio presenting and production.
I don't have any photos of the vehicle yet as the weather has been incessantly dull since we collected it, just before Christmas...
View attachment 71494
:welcome :cheers

Back