Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Grey Brandrup tray and strap to fit Thetford porta potti 335 , in VW California ocean under sink cupboard

D

dave shemmans

VIP Member
7554A9DE-AED7-4128-8DB3-0A6EFD799363.jpeg
Grey (not as colour in picture, but same design) Brandrup Thetford Porta Potti tray designed to fit in cupboard under the sink with space for chemicals along side potti. Tray and strap (carry and hold down). £25 plus postage , or collection West Sussex

Last edited:
View attachment 96130
Grey (not as colour in picture, but same design) Brandrup Thetford Porta Potti tray designed to fit in cupboard under the sink with space for chemicals along side potti. Tray and strap (carry and hold down). £25 plus postage , or collection West Sussex
Hi, is it still available? I'm in West Sussex.

View attachment 96130
Hi. I'd like to purchase. Can you PM me please. Thanks.

View attachment 96130
Happy to pay £30 as I can collect if still available

Back