Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Guidance and expertise

S

simonwheeler

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello there ! Looking for advice guidance and expertise as we look to buy a California! !

• Welcome
Reactions: Sad
Then you've definitely come to the right place. :welcome
Many thanks for the welcome. I see that there are checklists for buying. (Martin )But I don’t have permission to download. ? Any advice on how to get that permission?

Many thanks for the welcome. I see that there are checklists for buying. (Martin )But I don’t have permission to download. ? Any advice on how to get that permission?
It's one of the benefits of paying for VIP membership. I've recouped my membership on club shop discounts and insurance discounts. Well worth it in my humble opinion.

It's one of the benefits of paying for VIP membership. I've recouped my membership on club shop discounts and insurance discounts. Well worth it in my humble opinion.
Thank you !

Thank you !
The checklists are more for collection day to make sure you come away with all the odds n sods that are easily lost. Sounds like you have plenty of research to do before then. Finding used stock or demonstrators might be a bit of a challenge right now. I assume this will you first Cali? Will it be your first van? Have you hired before?