Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Guidance Please

NorthDevon

NorthDevon

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi, I've searched previous posts and cannot find an answer to my question ( he says)

We're looking various accessories for our 2016 Cali Ocean, can someone please tell me should I be looking at transporter or caravelle parts?
Thanks in advance.

Generally the same thing if body fitment. Caravelle has higher spec than Transporter vans. Things like chrome and fog lights. Obviously interior on the Caravelle is completely different.

It all depends what you are searching for.

Generally the same thing if body fitment. Caravelle has higher spec than Transporter vans. Things like chrome and fog lights. Obviously interior on the Caravelle is completely different.

It all depends what you are searching for.
Good morning and thanks for your reply.

Currently looking for some front mats. It has Brandrup grey carpet everywhere which looks very smart, but for us it's not practical as it'll just get too dirty.

Currently looking for some front mats. It has Brandrup grey carpet everywhere which looks very smart, but for us it's not practical as it'll just get too dirty.
Have a look on Vanstyle as they do various types. Ones that cover the central area are best. I had the standard VW ones which meant getting a section of rubber mat from a Classic Car parts supplier and cutting that to fit between the seats.
Get genuine ones if possible for a correct fit.

safe yourself the trouble and look in the clubshop @CampervanBits
they have everything you need fit the Cali without a doubt
become a VIP member of the forum and get you money back in discount.

I put my rubber mats on top of the carpet .. including the separate centre piece which I picked up from an auto parts shop by chance .. and leave them on for the winter ..then I remove them for the summer and enjoy the carpet.

This is how I did it, wasn't the range of mats available then.

20170518_131709[1].jpg20170518_131833[1].jpg

Back