Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Half Wrap Complete...

Looks terrific. Please post some pics of the 'edges' of the wrap when doors / fuel flap etc are open.

Looks great. I have a black pearl Cali and am thinking of having it half wrapped. I was thinking of getting the bottom half wrapped also, I think it would be cheaper than doing the top half with the roof being harder. Just got to think of a colour that would go well with the black

Have you seen the Indium Grey & Black Pearl Calis? Looks very smart.

Is this the same van that's on youtube? Nice little vid of it being done.
Van looks good.

Looks great! It's nice to have the option to revert to original or swap to something else if you get bored or want to sell :thumb

Wow, a true cali (not conversion) with unique colours. Amazing!!!!!! Favourite colours Bkue and white but to save face, won't mention my team

Hello
Just seen your post re. Half wrap. I have been thinking about this for some time. And I live in Goring, where you had it done. I will pop in today and see what's what.

Hi Anthony, the company was called ‘Its a Wrap’, on the industrial estate in Goring. I sold the van last month (replaced with a two tone ocean :) ), wrap was in a very good state no signs of wear other than a couple of light scratches, which I guess means it’s done it’s job of keeping the paint underneath in a good state!

Plus once your board of it, Its an easy change back to original. Just need to change the alloys to keep the retro theme. Volkswagen 17s Steele should do the trick:thumb
Just out of interest, how much did the wrap cost...?
Hi Anthony, the company was called ‘Its a Wrap’, on the industrial estate in Goring. I sold the van last month (replaced with a two tone ocean :) ), wrap was in a very good state no signs of wear other than a couple of light scratches, which I guess means it’s done it’s job of keeping the paint underneath in a good state!

Did you take the wrap off before you sold it?
Did you ever tell your insurance company about it?
How did you get the word Ocean on it?
Why did you buy a new one when yours was only a couple of years old?

Just being curious, feel free to ignore me.

regards

regards
Anthony, It´s a Beach, wrapped from the waist down.

regards
I left the wrap on. I did tell the insurance co and they were fine. Changed to an Ocean as we were offered as very good deal and wanted to try a full fat Cali while the kids were young enough to enjoy camping :)

I left the wrap on. I did tell the insurance co and they were fine. Changed to an Ocean as we were offered as very good deal and wanted to try a full fat Cali while the kids were young enough to enjoy camping :)

Thanks for all the info. Young children love the top bed, well most do anyway, just don't let then stand on the front arm rests to get up there.

You can't go wrong with a full fat Cali. If there is an earthquake, tsunami or hurricane and we have to evacuate, we will be fine.

Regards

Anthony

Looks brilliant! Well I guess I would say that wouldn't I? LOL Our vans could be siblings!!
No issue with the insurers whatsoever. I contacted mine, told them I had a bottom half wrap and they were absolutely fine, made a note on the file - no additional cost, no fuss, nothing., Insured with Comfort

3fa36fd5-e397-4e21-8795-66ddacf5a5f7-jpeg.38480

My friend who wrapped the bottom of my van did it with vinyl

Back