Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hamburg - Campsite and Inner City Parking

Jason wallace

Jason wallace

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Evening All.....i need to go to Hamburg for a couple of days work so i'm thinking of spending a couple of extra days there and going in the van

Does anyone have any campsite suggestions in/close Hamburg, may need to be close to public transport.

Also if i'm unable to get a site close to public transport does anyone have any experience or parking in/around the center of Hamburg?

And finally.....how crazy would i be not to pop into 'Volkswagen Campercentrum' on the way past.....do i risk being parted from my hard earned dosh in their accessories department.

You would indeed mis out a great expirience if you head thru Holland leaving Amersfoort and CCN aside.
And why not go to Hannover Kundecenter ?

Evening All.....i need to go to Hamburg for a couple of days work so i'm thinking of spending a couple of extra days there and going in the van

Does anyone have any campsite suggestions in/close Hamburg, may need to be close to public transport.

Also if i'm unable to get a site close to public transport does anyone have any experience or parking in/around the center of Hamburg?

And finally.....how crazy would i be not to pop into 'Volkswagen Campercentrum' on the way past.....do i risk being parted from my hard earned dosh in their accessories department.

Hi Jason,
I live in central Hamburg and have no problems driving and parking with my Cali. There are a couple of overnight park ups in the centre, check out the App Camper Contact and Park4Night App. The Fischmarkt one at Landungsbrücke is not bad, but will be a bit loud. There is also a free parking area if you are into stealth camping in the Speicherstadt, along the Elbe. But you’d have to move before 8am. Otherwise drop me a DM and I can help with a bit more detail, and even meet up for a beer or three if you are interested ;-)
Cheers,
Richie