Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hannavan arrives

J

John Dean

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Took delivery of our new California Ocean last week. Hanna the van, arrived on schedule, than predicted 5 months after she was ordered. She is a truly a thing of beauty ( in my eyes at least), a Bamboo Garden Green ( but looks more blue than green), 204psi DSG 4motion. Really happy with the colour and all the amazing features, these vans come with.
BTW, does anyone know where I could overnight with the van in or very near Southampton on 15th April ( Easter Weekend), a pub car park, farmers field or similar informal site The Caravan Club site at Rookesbury Park, fareham is full. I don't need hook up facilities, although access to to toilet/ washing facilities.

Thanks anyone for suggestions

Happy John

Took delivery of our new California Ocean last week. Hanna the van, arrived on schedule, than predicted 5 months after she was ordered. She is a truly a thing of beauty ( in my eyes at least), a Bamboo Garden Green ( but looks more blue than green), 204psi DSG 4motion. Really happy with the colour and all the amazing features, these vans come with.
BTW, does anyone know where I could overnight with the van in or very near Southampton on 15th April ( Easter Weekend), a pub car park, farmers field or similar informal site The Caravan Club site at Rookesbury Park, fareham is full. I don't need hook up facilities, although access to to toilet/ washing facilities.

Happy John
John -have a look at the 'campervan overnight parking' page on Facebook - somebody on here recommended it to me - its an amazing resource - have fun

Let the good times roll -on !

Happy John
Hi John
Where's the pics!?! Really want to see a Cali in bamboo green, that colour looks lovely. Only seen it on a caddy.