Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happisburgh Norfolk

James

James

Top Poster
VIP Member
Just some pics and to say although i was only there for the night, had a great tine, felt very friendly and plenty of laughs and getting to know people.

If I didn't manage to sya goodbye, apologies :)

Thank you for the Curry Lee - and thank you for the morning tea Stu :)

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

A massive big extra large super sized thankyou to the man of the hour ...Stu the bergfather :) ... It was a pleasure having you working on my berg and I'll owe you one ... Oi oi ... Lol

It's been a great weekend with perfect weather top company with all the Cali owners and the rally field was a great spot .....thanks again guys for another great Cali meet. :)

Some nice pics there James.

Lee I told you it was nothing to worry about!!

A huuuuuuuuuge thanks to Hiedi and everyone else we've had a great weekend in probably the best weather we've seen all year.

Just set up in cromer
Thanks to everybody that made this weekend
One to remember :thumb a big thanks to chris& heidi
For finding the site. Great to see you all :thumb
Until next time :thumb :hello :hello
Kev-nicki-charlotte & rebecca

Sorry to all that my cali-pugs didn't make the trip ,but honey wasn't to well and had my dad sitting for them the weekend ...next time ,as they do love a cali meet :thumb :thumb

again big thanks to stu for doing surgery on my cali and chris & heidi for the site find ,as well as all that turned up for a great weekend .... :thanks

carry on camping cali's ;)

Yes I would like to add my thanks to Chris & Heidi. If all the meets have weather like this then I think we will make them all.

Do we know where the Caravan Club are having their next meet? :)

Just got back from Happisburgh, a great meet, thanks to Heidi & Chris for organizing it. A great spot, will definitely go on my list of places for a return visit.

Good to catch up with people & meet some more members.
Thanks to Stu for clearing my airbag error, has not come back.