Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Has anyone tried these ?

Hi there these are Inka seat covers and quite a few members have them infact Inka are partners on here and if you become a vip you will get 10% off I have them and for the money you will not find better they are the same as vw supply for £180

Hi we have these seat covers they are excellent, a great fit, the finish is superb. They are very good value too. Contact them at Inka and you will be able to give them the details of your California( year ect ) and receive a perfect fit. Seasons greetings.

Thanks for the excellent advice.

I have now joined as a VIP but am awaiting confirmation ( Guess it will be after Christmas before I hear ).

Can someone please send me the forum direct link to Inca so that I can apply the group discount.
( If have found their website but not sure how I go about getting the VIP discount )

Thanks very much.

Merry Christmas.

Welcome to you this is how you obtain the discount

Information on ordering Inka Seat & Mattress Covers:

If you wish to place an order and receive your 10% discount you will now need to call Inka direct on 01509 611 068 ext 6206 and quote the club and your username.

Please do not use the Paypal or Ebay Link as these no longer work.

Hope this helps

Hi Calikev,

Many thanks for taking the time to reply today.......Thats really above and beyond.
Hope you are having a great Christmas.

Will contact Inka later in the week when they reopen after the Christmas break.

Thanks again.
DFPS

Hi Calikev,

Tried the hone number today.Got through to an automated phone system for Autokit International.
Phoned several times, tried the extention number you provided and got cut off so phoned again pressed 1 for sales and eventually spoke to someone who did not confirm anything other than to say the ecommerce department was not open till 7th January. !!!

A bit frustrating.

Can you please confirm I am contacting the correct company ?

Thanks

Hi yes I think it is the e commerce dept you need. Sorry it was a year ago I ordered mine
Good luck :thumb

Hi Calikev,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

As long as I am contacting the right company I will try again on the 7th when they will probably have all their staff back at work.

All the best for 2013.

01509 611068 ....this is the Inka number I use and talk to Chris ,but I think they are closed till next week if I remember rightly ....

Thanks Choplee,

will try them on Mon 7th. :thumb

Back