Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Have I finally lost the plot!

Ive just bought a seat cover to cover and protect the first seat cover!
Looking at zebs face he thinks I’m mad!

I got fed up of washing the other one all the time (muddy paws).
View attachment 28666

I have a "hose down" Dog-proof cover for the back seat that I fix over there throw that normally covers the seat .......

Haha, same problem here! Which seat cover is that?

We currently have the Brandrup covers but they’re a hassle to take off and wash if the dog marks them - so now considering a leather retrim which will be easier to wipe down, and get an additional cover just to use when dog is especially muddy!

Haha, same problem here! Which seat cover is that?

We currently have the Brandrup covers but they’re a hassle to take off and wash if the dog marks them - so now considering a leather retrim which will be easier to wipe down, and get an additional cover just to use when dog is especially muddy!
I have brandrup too, and yes there a pain to take off to wash. The one I have on top is designed for dogs, from Halfords it’s a Kurgo on offer for a mo £30 will roll it up when zeb isn’t in van.
Looks tuff and has good reviews, even has pockets and a Velcro bit for seat belt harness access. It’s not a posh fit just ideal for woof.
Brandrup covers and crochet blanket when zeb isn’t all muddy.

I put a sheepskin on my Inka covers if the dog is in the front as she slides off the seat, also stops footprints.

It's a dog bed fleece from the Fabulous Fleece Company. I use one of their medical fleeces for me & my wonky hip. Both excellent quality.

Ive just bought a seat cover to cover and protect the first seat cover!
Looking at zebs face he thinks I’m mad!

I got fed up of washing the other one all the time (muddy paws).
View attachment 28666
I have the same Kurgo on mine too and my dogs can stare all day at me; it's not being removed!

During a brief but ruinous stop-off at Johnston's of Elgin over the Xmas break, the old slab of cheap Vetbed that I'd painstakingly cut to fit the rear bench has been replaced by a Barbour dog fleece/throw that I'm reliably informed by Mrs VD is "better" even though she hasn't told me yet how the seat harness clip will be accommodated. (Betty Cocker has yet to be consulted.)

She also won't tell me how much it cost although I suspect it would have been cheaper to drive the Cali to Hannover every year and get the seats fully re-upholstered at the factory.

Actually though we already have the utilitarian but fairly hose-down grey Inka covers.

We aren't going to win any campervan style prizes I'm afraid.

Back