Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale HEADLIGHTS for RHD 2014 California SE TDI BMT AUTO

Zizzy

Zizzy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
In perfect working order, we had to switch to LHD headlights to matriculate our beloved van in Portugal last year. We took the originals back to Hull to sell. They are large items, I can't photograph them yet as I'm in Portugal at the moment but my husband is returning to Hull shortly to sort things out. I attach a gratuitous photo of our van instead.
Collection only from Hull, please make an offer if interested.

b804c55e-3a09-4ec7-9ce5-750019cfcb4a.jpeg8192a706-421d-410d-b145-30ec280f31cd.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi. Do you know what type they are (H4 or H7?)

Hello there,
Not just yet but where would I find that information? I’ll try to check and get back to you.

On the V5, the Description under D.2. Type is 7HMA (this relates to the vehicle, not the headlights specifically).
Otherwise I've scoured all the manuals that came with it, the original vehicle handover list, order and invoice from JCT600 Van Centre York, - and I can't find a descriptor of the headlights other than halogen.
Sorry not to be more helpful.

The listing mentions SE, so I'd assume H7
Unless they were the upgraded Zenon in which case there would be Headlamp washers built into the Bumper.

Hello there, They are not Zenon. Thank you. Husband is flying to the UK on Friday and will be able to post photos at the weekend.

Photos now added. It is both headlights, he only photographed one but both are equally undamaged and functional.

They are! We are currently in Portugal but return to the U.K. at the weekend. They are in storage in Hull. We will have to isolate for 10 days but depending te here they are located in storage, the storage owner could release them.

They are! We are currently in Portugal but return to the U.K. at the weekend. They are in storage in Hull. We will have to isolate for 10 days but depending te here they are located in storage, the storage owner could release them.

Thanks. How much are you after for them?

Back