Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Heated "Cloth" Seats

Re-trimmed mine in leather yesterday. Very happy! I'll post a more detailed review later today. The new seats, take a bit longer for the heat to disperse thru, but still quite quick.

View attachment 30723

Looking good - something I'd love to have done once our children have grown out of the poking things with sharp objects stage.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Heated seats are excellent for lower back pain. :thumb

I never use my heated seat because I need to use a wedge cushion to ease my arthritic hips. Are you saying that the back of the seat is heated as well as the seat?

i have always thought being able to switch from both, just back rest or seat base would be a nice touch?
Heat on back good, heat on backside less good........well, whilst driving anyway.

When buying another car to go with the Cali it was top of the list to get heated seats!

Count me in for the 'must have' category (although worth noting it can be retro fitted if needed.

Is it just me or does anybody else find setting 2 is not quite warm enough and setting 3 is 'fire' setting and can only be tolerated for short periods?

Agree with the above - being able to switch to back only would be a nice addition

Is it just me or does anybody else find setting 2 is not quite warm enough and setting 3 is 'fire' setting and can only be tolerated for short periods?

Nail on the head. We should petition VW for setting 2.5!