Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Heater and Heated Seat.

F

Flax7

Vehicle
N/A
Good morning. I have got a 18 plate VW T6 Kombi with the comfort dash. Some fuses have blown and the AA came out as the ignition wouldn't even come on. We discovered that the ignition fuse has blown. On the way into work this morning i realised that i had no heaters or heated seats. Assume that this is just another fuse that's blown. Could someone please assist?

Thanks

Damien

Good morning. I have got a 18 plate VW T6 Kombi with the comfort dash. Some fuses have blown and the AA came out as the ignition wouldn't even come on. We discovered that the ignition fuse has blown. On the way into work this morning i realised that i had no heaters or heated seats. Assume that this is just another fuse that's blown. Could someone please assist?

Thanks

Damien
May not be the same on a Kombi, but check the 25amp fuses in the lower section of the Dashboard fuse box to the L of the gear stick. Positions can vary.
Also the Heater control unit is in the same place, but is a 20 amp fuse.

May not be the same on a Kombi, but check the 25amp fuses in the lower section of the Dashboard fuse box to the L of the gear stick. Positions can vary.
Also the Heater control unit is in the same place, but is a 20 amp fuse.

I can't seem to find a blown one.

The Lights come on the heated seats they just don't actually heat. And the blowers all seem ok on the AC panel light just don't work. Could it be the fuses under the bonnet?

Thanks
Flax7

The Lights come on the heated seats they just don't actually heat. And the blowers all seem ok on the AC panel light just don't work. Could it be the fuses under the bonnet?

Thanks
Flax7
1. Something blew the Ignition fuse, has a reason for this been found?
2. Many functions, such as heated seats are no longer a power supply with a switch. They are controlled by the Vehicle Computer - Pressing the switch tell the computer you want heated seats. The computer switches on the power and also takes note of the request to stop Stop/Start working etc:

Probably the initial cause needs to be found and then the Computer reset by disconnecting the engine battery for 30 mins and then re-connecting.

You might be better off joining the T6 Forum and asking there.

Back