Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

!!! Heeeelp !!!

gt_63

gt_63

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I’m trying, in vain, to contact the VW California Club but cannot find a phone number or an email address anywhere in the website
Can anyone help before I go mad!
My problem may be familiar with some of you too but when I go to shop and checkout with my basket of goodies I get locked out by Wordfence and I just go round circles - most frustrating!!
Hope some one can point me in the right direction
G

F945095E-B10B-4CE7-92CF-B624C66555F8.png

Are you using your forum details ? Ie username etc as the shop is different to the club forum if not give the shop a ring on 01246 912712

Hi, it looks like you have used your forum username and password. You need a separate account for the shop. Please give it 15 mins and try again please. If you still have problems please call 01246 912 712

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your advice
Yes I was using my vwcaliclub address etc - didn’t realise I needed a separate account
Shame the warning page doesn’t tell you more about the issue and offer some options rather than just take you round in circles - might be worth someone working in this and improving customer experience Mind you its that same in any site - you do something wrong and they never tell you were you went wrong and how to fix it
Am I getting to old ???!!
Anyway this note was just to say thank you for your help
I phoned everything VW and placed the order over the phone with a very helpful chap and delivery is due tomorrow. Call me old fashioned but.......

Back