Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hell of the North, Paris-Roubaix.

Jonathan Duke

Jonathan Duke

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
So....

We're heading in the direction of Hanover.... For the factory tour of course.... Currently in Anglesey, Wales. We plan to get the ferry from Dover-Dunkirk tomorrow evening, and try to watch the Paris-Roubaix (Hell of the North) Cycle Race on Sunday.

I know there are many keen cyclists on this forum, so wanting to know if anyone can recommend a good place to 'park-up" to observe the race going by. Ideally, we'd like to see some cobbles/pave action!

Thanks in advance. Jonathan & Sarah

ps. looking forward to meeting some of you IRL in Hanover also!

IMG_9490.JPG

See you in Hannover , or maybe i will spot you while watching the race on TV sunday:D

This is the itinerary for Sports Tours International on Sunday for Paris Roubaix, a few ideas for you. Hope you have a great time at the race. If it's anything like last weekends Tour of Flanders you should be in for a treat!

Sunday 9th of April (Pro Race Day)
After breakfast we’ll go to the start area in Compiegne, where you will be able to have a look around and enjoy the build up to the race. The team busses and bikes will be on show and the riders will be registering on the podium. After the race has started and the riders are on their way, we will walk back to the tour bus and make our way to a Cafe near the forest of Arenberg where we will have a sandwich lunch and the race will be on TV. Once the riders are nearing the Trouee d’Arenberg we will walk the short distance across and watch them come past.
We will then walk back to the bus and drive over to the Roubaix Velodrome where we will gain access and watch the race finish from the bankings.
After we have witnessed the finish and the winner’s ceremony we will resume our return journey to the UK.

I’m going this year anyone know where that cafe is at Arenburg?

Back