Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello California users from Netherlands

Dutchy1962

Dutchy1962

Vehicle
T5 HighTop
Hello Cali owners,

I am Richard 53 years old and a lucky Cali T5 2004 owner for three years now. I enjoy traveling the weekends with my Cali and also the summer holidays. Right now i am at the Veluwe in the netherland for the weekend. I love traveling Norway and was there last year.

The reason I join the California owners club is that we not are that active in netherlands sharing information on sites like yours.

Thanks.

Hello Cali owners,

I am Richard 53 years old and a lucky Cali T5 2004 owner for three years now. I enjoy traveling the weekends with my Cali and also the summer holidays. Right now i am at the Veluwe in the netherland for the weekend. I love traveling Norway and was there last year.

The reason I join the California owners club is that we not are that active in netherlands sharing information on sites like yours.

Thanks.
Hi Richard and welcome to the club, have you been on holiday anywhere else in Europe in your Cali?

Hi JohnnyP,

Yes traveled throughout western Europe but Scandinavia is my favorite because you can camp almost anywhere in the wild.

Welcome from Belgium....been to Norway this year for a three weeks trip and loved it ....
I take my Cali to Camper Centrum Nederland in Amersfoort for maintenance , are you familiar with them?
Been there just few weeks ago to look at the T6 launch.

Hi Hotel Cali,

Norway is beautiful and next year this is the country to be. Then I will travel from Sweden to Bergen Norway.
I am familiar with Campercentrum Amersfoort and was there this morning to bye a front cap for the Thule cassette shade. The have a lot expertise.

Back