Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from a Cali novice!

C

CaliDreamer

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hello.

I have been spending a bit of time on this forum lately to research the Cali. We then hired an Ocean in October and had a fantastic week travelling around Scotland with the kids.

On Tuesday, myself and Mr CD arranged to take a look at a pre-loved Cali SE, took the plunge and drove it 300 miles home that day.

She drove home perfectly and we are very excited to be her new owners - as are our 2 young kids!

Looking forward to many happy trips.

Hello.

I have been spending a bit of time on this forum lately to research the Cali. We then hired an Ocean in October and had a fantastic week travelling around Scotland with the kids.

On Tuesday, myself and Mr CD arranged to take a look at a pre-loved Cali SE, took the plunge and drove it 300 miles home that day.

She drove home perfectly and we are very excited to be her new owners - as are our 2 young kids!

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
Now if you have been spending time on the Forum then you should know - we need PICTURES, well at least one.:D
So, when’s the first outing?

Now if you have been spending time on the Forum then you should know - we need PICTURES, well at least one.:D

Working away for a few days but will be planning first trip as soon as I get back. Will also post a picture then!

Well, a warm welcome, lots of questions to be asked and lots of people here to answer, may all your dreams be happy ones.

Congratulations!

Working away for a few days but will be planning first trip as soon as I get back. Will also post a picture then!

and you went without your Cali?? :shocked :D

Here's wishing you many more miles and smiles! Enjoy!

BTW I really like your hometown! Had the chance to visit it once and looking forward to come back again!

Glad you enjoyed it - it is a great place to live. Come back soon.

Hello.

Welcome Welcome Welcome, this will go down as one of the best decisions in you life. :thumb

Welcome Welcome Welcome, this will go down as one of the best decisions in you life. :thumb

Glad to hear it! It seemed a bit of a rash decision at the time but we are really pleased :)

Glad to hear it! It seemed a bit of a rash decision at the time but we are really pleased :)

Welcome to the group who made rash decisions and are really glad we did! I was looking for a conversion, long wheelbase and high top - but one look at my Sexy Rexy and I was lost!

IMG_3469.JPG Meet Pearl! Still to decide on first overnight trip but she's been driving round town this weekend :)

Welcome to the group who made rash decisions and are really glad we did! I was looking for a conversion, long wheelbase and high top - but one look at my Sexy Rexy and I was lost!
Thanks for the welcome :thumb

Welcome, i was looking for well over a year and last month managed to find my bus.

Hello.

Welcome from a fellow 'Auld Reekie' resident Cali owner. You will not regret your decision. Good luck and many happy miles of pleasurable driving!

Congratulations and avery warm welcome.

Please let us all know how the first trip goes. Don't worry if you don't get everything right at first as it can take several trips away to get into a good routine. We are constantly changing the stuff we take and altering the stowage and that's after two years!