Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Chile

V

vwchile

:barmy Hi everyone from far away,
I have been reading this quite interesting forum for a while, and I think it's the best way for knowing about our beloved vans and great people.
I am have been owner of 3 Californias for more than 30 years, that is a very long standing love!!
My last Westy 1990 I had it for 17 years and was selled to a very nice chap in order to buy a new one. The problem is that the VW dealers in Chile apparently are in dispute with VW Germany and I am in a perfect storm , without my beloved and faithful Westy and without the desired one.
I have used the official website of VW Germany but no answer yet, does anyone know how to contact the right people there?
Thanks,
Renato

westfalia 004.jpg

Welcome to the forum Renato, you are certainly our first member from Chile ! Do you have many T5 VW California's out there ?

Hi and welcome to the forum :) ... Hope the forum helps you ,as the members on here are a good bunch with lots of knowledge and willing to help .. :)

Martin said:
Welcome to the forum Renato, you are certainly our first member from Chile ! Do you have many T5 VW California's out there ?
They imported just 8 in January, after that, waiting......
Thanks,

Renato

Back