Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Colchester Essex

N

ndp-camper

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi purchased my first vw California after a few years putting it off but finally saved enough money !!!
So I joined this owners club immediately as I’m sure I will need plenty of advice
I have bought a 2014 Cali with 40,000 miles from a vw dealer in Bury St Edmunds it came with a full service history and we love it
Not to sure where to start buying all the stuff needed !!!
So hopefully all you members will be able to help I will need it
Can’t wait for our first trip will keep you posted
Cheers Neil

Welcome along , go on a few local trips before buying stuff , see how it goes and what you think are missing out on , then start buying .

Welcome on board we have also just received delivery of our ocean(pictures today) and will be taking it out for a run today. Best advice I have gleamed from this great forum is if you are thinking of a question/problem search the forum. I bet it's been asked before! The knowledge on here is unsurpassed anywhere else. As for buying stuff the temptation is so unbelievably hard to resist. But hotel California is spot on as usual, use it and then decide that's what we are doing. Although we have got the odd bits and bobs . We will be seeing you around as we live just outside Colchester.

Hi yes that sounds like the way to go enjoy your new Cali and I will look out for you !
Cheers Neil

Welcome - we are also in Colchester area
I too ordered my Cali from John Clarke at Bury St Edmunds
Hopefully pick mine in @12days.
If you see a two tone red and white let’s wave :welcome

Ps club shop is a great way to browse for things - although the forum mantra is less is more :thumb

Welcome - we are also in Colchester area
I too ordered my Cali from John Clarke at Bury St Edmunds
Hopefully pick mine in @12days.
If you see a two tone red and white let’s wave :welcome
Wow I will be looking out for you

ONE MORE SLEEEEEEEEP, or rather one more night ! o_O

Enjoy

Hi purchased my first vw California after a few years putting it off but finally saved enough money !!!
So I joined this owners club immediately as I’m sure I will need plenty of advice
I have bought a 2014 Cali with 40,000 miles from a vw dealer in Bury St Edmunds it came with a full service history and we love it
Not to sure where to start buying all the stuff needed !!!
So hopefully all you members will be able to help I will need it
Can’t wait for our first trip will keep you posted
Cheers Neil
Enjoy and welcome. We are Essex based and bought ours from BSE. As others have said try and resist the temptation to buy stuff straight away. Have been putting a few bits up for sale recently that we bought and never/rarely used ...