Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Essex...

Samuel Perella

Samuel Perella

Sammy P
VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
hi...just brought my Cali... Very pleased. Currently enjoying the coast of Suffolk in her. Have not seen any others on my travels so far...look forward to seeing you out there.

Hi and welcome ....it does not always have to be T6 newcomers ...enjoy your T4 !

Welcome Sam, look forward to some pics! :thumb

Welcome Samuel! I also do look forward to some pictures! Hahe fun with your new van!

Greetings! You're going to love the T4 Cali - only had ours since February too and we're out in it every opportunity!
We're out there, just keep looking - wave and be waved at! :D

There are a few around your way. Welcome.Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 08.33.41.jpg

Greetings,

Pics please, stories please, and follow the Cali club code.... Wave and wave again..... Preferably utilising all the fingers on one hand :shocked

I see you have good taste, that's the best colour :)

welcome.
dan

Welcome! Nice van, nice colour (yours too bxl_lad and without a doubt, yours, Dan :))
And yes, you're going to love the T4 cali, in all colours ;)
Greetings
Calibusje

image.jpeg Hi....thank you for the welcomes. Loving the t4 Cali so far, can it wait for our next trip. Yes I also love the colour too, it's the same as my VW mk2 Jetta too, will have to get a pic of both together side by side. I will also get some pics of the Cali, it's in such good condition. Here a pic of the Mrs feeding our 7month old twins out the back of Cali, it's a perfect height and fit for both of them. Speak soon..
Sam

Twin boys?

Wait until they get older....

You will find it is also a perfect height and fit for them to fight together :shocked

Mine managed to have WW3 in the back of a mini :(

Nice , the two are gonna have lot's of fun in the Cali....offcoarse also the parents will....:D:D( <-> twins);)