Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Gloucestershire!

T

t0ne

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi all,

We ordered our Beach Camper last week so have a nice long wait to look forward to (plenty of time to read up on helpful hints and useful accessories).
I've owned both T5 and T6 panel vans that I've played around with (wheels, bilsteins, glass and a caravelle interior on the T6) but not done the camper van thing since I was a teenager. Really looking forward to getting to know you all and to getting out there again :D

cheers,
Tony.

Hi all,

We ordered our Beach Camper last week so have a nice long wait to look forward to (plenty of time to read up on helpful hints and useful accessories).
I've owned both T5 and T6 panel vans that I've played around with (wheels, bilsteins, glass and a caravelle interior on the T6) but not done the camper van thing since I was a teenager. Really looking forward to getting to know you all and to getting out there again :D

cheers,
Tony.
Hi Tony,

welcome back to camper van world - hope you don’t have to wait too long for your Beach. You will love it!

Welcome! We’re also Gloucestershire based and now have a beach camper… great choice!