Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Hull City of Culture UK 2017

G

GCJH

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hello,

Proud owner of a brand new VW Cali 4Motion 204bps. Took delivery at the end of October 2016. So far, just the three weekend trips away but with hobbies such as road cycling, mountaineering or simple hill walking, I am looking to spending a lot more time in it. Already loving the Cali are my three Hungarian Vizslas who love the space when travelling & love popping into the cockpit to say hello from time to time having spent too long segregated in the boot of an Audi Q7.

Cheers,

GCJH.

Hello,

Proud owner of a brand new VW Cali 4Motion 204bps. Took delivery at the end of October 2016. So far, just the three weekend trips away but with hobbies such as road cycling, mountaineering or simple hill walking, I am looking to spending a lot more time in it. Already loving the Cali are my three Hungarian Vizslas who love the space when travelling & love popping into the cockpit to say hello from time to time having spent too long segregated in the boot of an Audi Q7.

Cheers,

GCJH.
Welcome. Perfect vehicle for you, your hobbies and the pooches.

Similar hobbies and the same Cali.

Enjoy

Mike

Welcome on board.

Hi and Welcome,
I hope Hull is now accepting cash last year filled up with £48 fuel and the garage we stopped at would only accept card and refused a £50 note.

Hi and Welcome,
I hope Hull is now accepting cash last year filled up with £48 fuel and the garage we stopped at would only accept card and refused a £50 note.

Wow! Normally they don't accept cards, notes of Scottish denomination nor anything other than £5 notes!

Back