Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Italy!

Leonow

Leonow

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi to all, I'm new in this amazing world, I bought a T5 California Comfortline m.y. 2009 last March and my life dream is reality now. I would like to persolize my van in several things and I have to fix some defects, so, I have a lot of questions!
Thank you in advance, and thank for this beautiful place

Leo

Hi leo welcome what part of Italy are you from?

Welcome , seems more international members introducing here....

Hi, I'm from Rome, but I lived in a few parts of Italy: Florence, Ferrara, Venice and Trentino, up in the Dolomitic mountains. Now I'm living in Abruzzo, L'Aquila, hundreds miles from Rome, and unfortunately there aren't VW California in this area. In Italy the California is rare, but I really love it. And I love my '97 Miata too! ;)

There'll be one more for the next couple of months, we are finally off on our planned trip to Italy in a few days!!

Wave if you see us Leonow.

Where do you want to go? In Abruzzo there are some beautiful places! ;)

Abruzzo is on the list.

Basically we'll come in from Annecy in France, spend a few days walking in the Val d' Aosta, then the Expo in Milan and towards the east coast through Palma, Bologna etc.

Then its through the middle heading south. Want to go back to many places we went to 30 years ago including Florence, sienna and lake trasimeno. Then follow our noses further south, so Abruzzo and then onwards.

Booked Eurotunnel, getting excited!!

When you are in Italy please write to me, will be a pleasure to help you to find best places! ;)

Thanks Leonow. We met up with an old colleague of mine who is married to an Italian who has given us lots of ideas. We'll surely be in touch if we run out or are passing through Abruzzo.

Welcome Leo! :thumb

Ciao Diego, Veneto dove? Ho vissuto sia ad Asiago che a Padova, abbiamo una casa lì. Probabilmente ci torneremo anche a vivere...

Great to have an italian here, we are probably going to italy for july 2016 so some tips for where to walk etc would be great.