Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Lancashire

ajs

ajs

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hello to all, we have just taken delivery of our SE and are VERY excited! A long time dream, we finally realised we had to go for it or else we would always find an excuse not to. We live in a village near Preston. Our first trip booked next weekend, just a one night in Lancashire, a week in Cornwall in August. Originally from Windermere so plenty of trips back to the Lakes in between. Also very interesting in doing a festival (grateful for any tips). Lovely to meet you all.

Hi and welcome, we are in West Lancs too, also got our Cali from Preston 2 weeks ago, please show us some pics so we can look out for you. :thumb

Hi and welcome, we are in West Lancs too, also got our Cali from Preston 2 weeks ago, please show us some pics so we can look out for you. :thumb

Hi there, thanks for saying hello, we've not got any pics at the moment and the van is in storage until weekend but we'll be sure to get some. Yours is very nice, I do like the white ones. We got the last one from VW Preston without having to order, it is the dark silver colour.

It looks white in my little avatar photo but it's actually silver.:)

Hi from Windermere! We've got a Cali on order from Preston, hopefully getting it in June.

Hi and a very nice welcome

Reactions: ajs
Hi AJS congratulations on the Cali and welcome :thumb

Reactions: ajs
Hi from east lancs, got ours in march from Preston, been to Hawkshead already off to Dent next weekend, love it, we used to have a T4 hightop loved that as well, bring on retirement.

Well, a terribly warm welcome from me also.

I also used to live in a village near Preston, well, a suburb. Hoghton, but not in the towers, something a little more modest :D

I then lived in a village near Lancaster ...

NO! not the prison :shocked

JEN.... If not the Farm, was it Ridge Lea or maybe lancaster moor :rolleyes:

Only joking

JEN.... If not the Farm, was it Ridge Lea or maybe lancaster moor :rolleyes:

Only joking

How did you know that I'm on my "care in the community" release from Ridge Lea???:eek:

I used to live at Aughton, A little hamlet overlooking the lune and on a bad day the Brickworks at Claughton.