Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Lymington

CannonDale

CannonDale

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi everyone, I pick my Cali Beach DSG tomorrow, can't wait. I have tried to download the manual and handover checklist from this forum but it says I do not have permission, is this just for VIP members.

Welcome on board , paying the annual fee makes you VIP.
Lots of discounts at our partners , many usefull downloads , send PM's , ....but maybe most important : a forum won't run for free ! VIP members are a crucial .

:welcome from Southampton, where are you getting your van from ? local.

Why they (VW) don't include a bungee as std beats me! Sorry getting carried away!!

:welcome from the West Midlands:welcome. Great to have another Cali devotee. :thumb:thumb

Why they (VW) don't include a bungee as std beats me! Sorry getting carried away!!

:welcome from the West Midlands:welcome. Great to have another Cali devotee. :thumb:thumb
It would be a recognition that the design has flaws. At the moment there defence would be not following the instructions. Still the best way I believe with the bungee providing some assistance. I only say this as there could be a danger of someone believing that having a bungee negates the necessity of proper use.
I have a bungee

Mike

It would be a recognition that the design has flaws. At the moment there defence would be not following the instructions. Still the best way I believe with the bungee providing some assistance. I only say this as there could be a danger of someone believing that having a bungee negates the necessity of proper use.
I have a bungee

Mike
Me too.......

Hi everyone, I pick my Cali Beach DSG tomorrow, can't wait. I have tried to download the manual and handover checklist from this forum but it says I do not have permission, is this just for VIP members.
Welcome CannonDale
So counting seconds until tomorrow?
Please share some pictures after collecting!
Cheers

Welcome!

I have a soft spot for Cannondales. I have four of them.

Well hello and welcome CannonDale! We have a house in lymington and try and get down as often as possible which unfortunately hasn't been as often as I would like of late. Fabulous place. The car park where our house is based in central lym has small narrow spaces and the standard of driving and parking is appalling! Always worried that it might get bashed but too big for the garage.
Hope to see you around there.

Well hello and welcome CannonDale! We have a house in lymington and try and get down as often as possible which unfortunately hasn't been as often as I would like of late. Fabulous place. The car park where our house is based in central lym has small narrow spaces and the standard of driving and parking is appalling! Always worried that it might get bashed but too big for the garage.
Hope to see you around there.
Hi, I agree that standard of driving here is poor. I will not be leaving it in any car park in Lymington.

Welcome from Romsey. We also picked up from Breeze, and plan to use Totton branch. We'll keep an eye out for you as we are often down towards Lymington. We used to wave enthusiastically at others when we had the T25, but get some odd looks from the T6!

Welcome from Romsey. We also picked up from Breeze, and plan to use Totton branch. We'll keep an eye out for you as we are often down towards Lymington. We used to wave enthusiastically at others when we had the T25, but get some odd looks from the T6!
Hi, when did you collect yours?

Mid December. Very good handover from Carl. Martin had been dealing with us up until then, but I have to say I was pretty unimpressed with his customer service!

Back