Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Netherlands

B

Bartman

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hello ladies and gentleman, I ordered my 204 DSG California in June and I now have a delivery date of November which we are very excited about as we did not expect to receive it until next year. I look forward to asking questions and helping on your great forum.

Bart

Hello ladies and gentleman, I ordered my 204 DSG California in June and I now have a delivery date of November which we are very excited about as we did not expect to receive it until next year. I look forward to asking questions and helping on your great forum.

Bart
Welcome. It will be great to follow your adventures. Our Cali is on order but a couple of months after yours - definitely 2017 for us!

Hi Bart,

Always good to see another Dutch California on the roads soon..
Did you order it in Amersfoort ?

Rgds,

Mark

Hi and welcome .
Did you buy at CCN in Amersfoort?

Last edited:
Hi Bart,

Always good to see another Dutch California on the roads soon..
Did you order it in Amersfoort ?

Rgds,

Mark

Yes we did, we seem to have faster delivery here than in the UK? I am reading posts on this board and people saying 8months delivery but mine is 5 month. I am not complaining though

Yes we did, we seem to have faster delivery here than in the UK? I am reading posts on this board and people saying 8months delivery but mine is 5 month. I am not complaining though

I don't know about the delivery time here in NL, mine was 8 months old when I bought, so it only took 2 weeks :thumb.
So far very good experience with CCN, very professional and friendly dealer. Will be visiting one of their 'technical evenings' soon...where i hope to learn much more about this wonderful machine..

I did not do the factory tour yet....
As i not bought my Cali at CCN but in Belgium.
We are planning to do a factoryvisit with the forum/club

we seem to have faster delivery here than in the UK? I am reading posts on this board and people saying 8months delivery but mine is 5 month.
May wel depend on version and specs...

Back