Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Newbie in West Sussex

FlyingFred

FlyingFred

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi everyone,

I've just ordered a new Cali and have just discovered this forum. Vehicle is a 180 DSG 4-motion in Sand Beige. Unfortunately delivery time is looking to be around the beginning of August so a lot of anticipation in the meantime.

I am about to start part time work, hence the vehicle purchase. My variation of part time is two months on, one month off so I'll hopefully have plenty of time to use the Cali.

FF

Welcome.

If you'll be around then why not pop along to the CotF event for a nose around.

Sounds like an offshore/seagoing type job??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the welcome.

If you'll be around then why not pop along to the CotF event for a nose around.

Already got it in my diary. Unfortunately, can't camp as I won't have my vehicle by then (unless of course tents only are allowed?)

Sounds like an offshore/seagoing type job??

The clue's in my forum username.

FF

Welcome aboard Fred. Cracking choice on colour and 4 motion, that'll be a rare beast :thumb

You can always come and rent one from me for COTF, we have a special offer on for the 3 days :D

Welcome to the forum, we seem to have the most Cali's down here in West Sussex, whereabouts are you?

Feel free to come down to Cali's on the Farm as we have a few other non Cali owners who are awaiting delivery also coming along. There is another field next to ours where you can camp if you wish or just pop along for the day.

Martin said:
Welcome to the forum, we seem to have the most Cali's down here in West Sussex, whereabouts are you?

I'm up near Gatwick, on the West Sussex/Surrey border.

I may well camp for the night in the next field. Do I need to book or can I just turn up?

FF

You should be OK to just turn up, but keep an eye on the weather as I know the site can get busy if the weather is good, the only thing you will need to book is the hog roast if required as we need to pass on t he numbers to the hog roaster

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi and welcome Fred,

there are plenty of Cali's and forum members in this area of of course SMG in Cowfold is handy for servicing and repairs. :thumb

Glad you got part time as it is a great compromise and makes work more manageable. :D

Who do you fly for ?

John

Hi John, thanks for the welcome.

West Sussex seems to be California rich. I'm getting mine from SMG Tonbridge so the same group. Indeed SMG's demonstrator from Tonbridge may well be at the May gathering near Henfield with a few accessories fitted.
John said:
Who do you fly for ?

BA.

Back