Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from the Dordogne

B

bulliman

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,
Just bought my first California - a 2016 model T6 imported from Germany, so it has a Bulli badge.
It seems to be in good condition but has a few electrical niggles - more of those in separate threads.
I'm new to the California and to van-life in general so I've a lot to learn but it's been a lifelong dream and I'm already loving it.
This is a great forum and I've already found a few nuggets of information from the helpful and knowledgeable experts in here.
I'm an expat Brit, living in the Dordogne, so my first adventures will be exploring la belle France. (If you know Martin Walker's books then that's my patch).
Cheers,
Andy

Don’t worry they all have their niggles. One thing I would do is join ACSI camping card. For around €18 you get an app for your phone or tablet plus 2 books. They run from January to January so probably best wait a few months to get membership unless you are planning on do a lot of traveling this year. You get all the detailed information about the sites and the maximum you pay off season is €20. It’s well worth the money. Enjoy..

Back