Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from the Midlands

J

JohnnyTheFox

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi everybody
For a few months now I've been following many posts on here with much interest and now feel it is time to introduce myself. After many years of saving, back in mid November 2020 my wife and I decided to take the plunge and we ordered an Ocean 150, we chose Candy White thinking that if we feel the need we could maybe lower wrap it at a later date, no other options other than the larger fuel tank and the no cost option of woodstock alloys.
Hopefully once we get hold of our Ocean I can start to be of some use and add my views to the vast amount of knowledge and help already available on these forums.

Welcome! Cannock eh? Must keep a look out for your CW Cali we are just down the road in Aldridge.

Welcome. Hope you don’t have too long to wait for your van.

Thanks for the welcome, I'll let you know when it arrives. I know Aldridge pretty well use a Hi Fi shop in the town.

Welcome. Hope you don’t have too long to wait for your van.
Thank you, we've got a bit of a wait unfortunately, requested an update yesterday and was told unconfirmed build week 23, dates have been all over the place to be honest. Any later than that though and we will probably miss the whole of the summer.

Hi everybody
For a few months now I've been following many posts on here with much interest and now feel it is time to introduce myself. After many years of saving, back in mid November 2020 my wife and I decided to take the plunge and we ordered an Ocean 150, we chose Candy White thinking that if we feel the need we could maybe lower wrap it at a later date, no other options other than the larger fuel tank and the no cost option of woodstock alloys.
Hopefully once we get hold of our Ocean I can start to be of some use and add my views to the vast amount of knowledge and help already available on these forums.
Like the name.
Many years ago my granddad in South Wales was known as Will the Fox. :)

Like the name.
Many years ago my granddad in South Wales was known as Will the Fox. :)
Bet he’d be proud that you remembered that. Mine was the name of the first LP I owned back in the day.

....and I'm in Burntwood..!! Blimey we've got ourselves a Midlands California Posse!!
Gosh that’s really close.... let’s all have a convoy!! but don’t start until we’ve got ours!!