Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello...llo...lo...o...

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Anyone here? Seems a bit quiet of late but I imagine many are using their Calis in this amazing weather?!

Just had an incredible run of World Class surf down here - on Tuesday most British pros were at my local break along with a load of photographers. Been an epic week! Also enjoyed our first camp in the van last weekend - a huge success - and the Cali has been superb.

Any random thoughts/things you've done/etc or are you all out in your vans?!

I've had a very busy few months at work and as a consequence have only managed a very poor two nights away in the van this year.

We have been getting it ready for a trip though - and we'll be away this Sat - 3 days in Pembrokeshire, 7 on the coast in Galway and then another 3 in Anglesey. Here's hoping that the good weather stays in for a little longer!

We're heading off to Scotland on Saturday for a fortnight. Can't wait :)

coordinated said:
We're heading off to Scotland on Saturday for a fortnight. Can't wait :)
Lucky you :mrgreen: ......have a great time Steve & I hope you do OK with the :censor fuel fiasco!

Chris

Don't talk to me about fuel. Fill a jerry can what a :censor . It's them that started panic buying
In the first place. If they do go on strike the need to give 7 days notice everybody will want filling up again :headwall :headwall :headwall

Off to Wittering this Sunday and the Cornwall for Easter in ours if we can find a garage with fuel, and dodge the snow :lol: .

Hold onto some surf for us.....

Ferry to Bilbao at the weekend :) heading for Cab de Gata National Park. Happy days :)

Back