Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello :) Looking to get back to VW camping

Aidam

Aidam

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi campers :) I used to own T3 syncro converted into a proper offroad beast. It was a blast using it for trips and camping. But it was an abnormal money-eater. Constantly broken. You fix one thing, do 200miles and another 3 new issues pop up.

11002667_10200371816576024_3327345342700867360_o.jpg

So as i got more and more fed-up with constant issues on t3 wagon, happily got rid of it and now i'm working hard to get to my finish line which is putting an order for a new T6 cali. And that will be the start of a new fun-saga. Wish me luck. In the meantime I'll take a look around here and try to taste what it's like to own one real, reliable, beautiful VW Cali.

PS: no I won't miss the T3's offroad performance. I happily trade offroad for a mechanical reliability and comfort :cool:

Welcome on board !
It does look like a solid van though!
But can not be compared with a 6-er...

Welcome, always liked the T3 Synchro, but mechanical reliability is key, :thumb

Synchros are wonderful things but they do seem to be a bit brittle sometimes. I always wanted one but after hearing the costs from a friend, I opted for a regular T25, that still cost lots of money to keep on the road haha. I ended up with a beach but still have my T25 for eating my spare cash ;)

925461_1389080421377743_1637314956_n.jpg

Warm welcome & good luck getting your T6 order in.
I think your Syncro looks superb!

Back