Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello!!!!

C

Cmoran

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi , I have being planing on joining cali for a long time , we are a family of 6 from ireland ...
We do a lot of camping in the UK and France .. planing on owning a VW California beach in the next 12 Months.
I think the beach is our best option for our family. .. (am open to suggestions ). Have only found out in the last few days you can't buy a new VW California beach in ireland .. Am also finding it very hard to find used VW California beach years 2005 to 2011 in the UK .. no problem finding in Germany, any help that I can get on here I would be very grateful. .looking forward to hearing from all......
Regards Clive...

Welcome , if you want a 6 seat Cali a Beach is the only option.
Try 2nd hand in France ...

Welcome .Good luck in your search.

Welcome,

On Carezone.ie is only a 162 on offer. Only a few weeks ago there weren't least 3.

Best of luck with the search, hopefully you find something suitable.

Regards,
Eberhard

Hi , I have being planing on joining cali for a long time , we are a family of 6 from ireland ...
We do a lot of camping in the UK and France .. planing on owning a VW California beach in the next 12 Months.
I think the beach is our best option for our family. .. (am open to suggestions ). Have only found out in the last few days you can't buy a new VW California beach in ireland .. Am also finding it very hard to find used VW California beach years 2005 to 2011 in the UK .. no problem finding in Germany, any help that I can get on here I would be very grateful. .looking forward to hearing from all......
Regards Clive...

Welcome! Pop-up to see Mark Charles at Donnellys in Dungannon, Tyrone - He should be able to find you a good Beach.