Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

Jobi

Jobi

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello Everyone!

Really excited to say we have put in an order for our new 150 DSG Starlight Blue Ocean. Delivery due for March next year.

We have owned 2 previous vans. Firstly a 1980 T25, with a petrol gage that didn't work (got caught out a few times) and an engine that died on the motorway! The van behaved on our big day and was part of our wedding however after one to many break downs we eventually said goodbye and invested in a T4 panel van. Over the course of a year and as money allowed we slowly converted it and had an amazing time for several years. Children then came along, husband's work notched up a gear and our lovely T4 was sat on the drive more than having adventures so 10 years ago we said goodbye to van number 2.

A few years ago we hired a California SE and we were hooked! So after a few years of deliberating and saving we have finally placed our order.

This forum has been invaluable for research (Thank You!!) and I really hope we didn't forget anything in the spec.

We now have a 10 year old and a 4 year old who are so excited and on the way back from the showroom named our new van Jobi (after a character from Get Well Soon for those in the know!).

Looking forward to exploring the forum more and getting lots of tips for all our adventures in Jobi. A trip to Ikea is on the cards after watching the 'Ikea My California' video.

Jo

Helll and welcome Jobi!
Great times ahead although you already are expert in vanlife and camping I guess!

Welcome on board !

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cali ownership. :bananadance2

Welcome! We ordered our Ocean this time last year, it arrived in time for Easter and we have loved every minute spent in it since. Suddenly a trip to the beach is an adventure!

I think it’s the law that you have to list the specification when you’ve just placed an order!!

:pinkbanana

So the van is finally in at the dealership! Took the in-laws to have a look before they head back to West Wales.
All very excited - pick up next Wednesday.
Unable to put the roof up to see if we have the new bellows as the electrics haven’t been turned on yet.
Had a quick look around and all the bits we checked seem to be in working order. Will be going back armed with the checklist next week

70F0D947-8578-4EFD-BDF5-B0CCB740F544.jpeg

3F56F884-3B65-4F9C-8571-28C5FF160EF8.jpeg