Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello,

Kirx

Kirx

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
I have a T5 Conversion, it has done me well for almost 7 years, but have always had ‘one eye’ on a California. I love to travel around Europe on my long holidays, just me and my Westie, and we’ve just got back from our summer tour, through 11 countries and 3500miles. I kept noticing lots of beautiful California’s everywhere, and on our dog walks I realised that my route always took me past these vans, time and time again. Now back home, and to cheer myself up after a dentist appt, ouch, last Tues, I headed for the local VW dealers, 40 minutes later I had part-exchanged my T5 and handed over a deposit on an Ocean! Ooooooops! Oh well, you only live once! Hoping to see some of you on my travels. Kind regards, Kirstie

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

Forever young (ish!)
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Oh my gosh! Well done - I'm sure you wont regret it.
btw welcome! :cheers

No_heroes

No_heroes

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Good choice!! Well done. Here’s to many more happy travels!

TripleBee

TripleBee

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
:welcome
And don't forget to post some pictures of your new arrival (when it arrives).
And don't forget to wave to other California's passing/crossing.

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have a T5 Conversion, it has done me well for almost 7 years, but have always had ‘one eye’ on a California. I love to travel around Europe on my long holidays, just me and my Westie, and we’ve just got back from our summer tour, through 11 countries and 3500miles. I kept noticing lots of beautiful California’s everywhere, and on our dog walks I realised that my route always took me past these vans, time and time again. Now back home, and to cheer myself up after a dentist appt, ouch, last Tues, I headed for the local VW dealers, 40 minutes later I had part-exchanged my T5 and handed over a deposit on an Ocean! Ooooooops! Oh well, you only live once! Hoping to see some of you on my travels. Kind regards, Kirstie
:welcome Think you’ve your lovely dog had a hand in that decision ;)

Jay17cali

Jay17cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Like u said u only live once life’s to short if you can afford it go for it....
Good on ya

Kirx

Kirx

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Like u said u only live once life’s to short if you can afford it go for it....
Good on ya

Should’ve have waited until I retired really, but what if ............... thank you. Happy travels to you

Kirx

Kirx

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Yep, I thought exactly the same, what if ...................... Happy travel to you too

HTML