Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

M

M32

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi everyone, I’m 47, live in Leeds, married with a teenage family. I’ve finally taken the plunge and purchased my first California (T6 Beach 2019 150bhp). I’ve only driven a few miles and I’m loving everything about her, especially the DSG (my driving was a bit “kangaroo” until figured out not to use my left foot on the brake - it’s my first time driving an automatic!!!).
Can’t wait for the warmer weather

I've owned my beach for three years now and still love it everytime I get in it. It has taken us on adventures all over the country and given us great memories. Enjoy it. I hope you get as much pleasure as I have had

Reactions: M32
Welcome and nice to hear you love her!

Look forward to see some pictures!

Happy camping

Hi everyone, I’m 47, live in Leeds, married with a teenage family. I’ve finally taken the plunge and purchased my first California (T6 Beach 2019 150bhp). I’ve only driven a few miles and I’m loving everything about her, especially the DSG (my driving was a bit “kangaroo” until figured out not to use my left foot on the brake - it’s my first time driving an automatic!!!).
Can’t wait for the warmer weather
:welcome :welcome & enjoy your adventures :) We’ve had our Beach for 6 months & absolutely love it

:bananadance2:cheers Welcome and hope you enjoy your adventures, when we got our Ocean in September I spent every spare minute sitting in it on the drive until our first trip away and it too still makes me smile.