Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello!

J

JoLeem

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Thanks for accepting us into your Cali community!

We live near Woking, Surrey and have a T6 Cali called 'Diggers' which we have had for 2 years - and we love him! We have spent many happy weekends around the UK using him as a base for walking and cycling. We also spent time driving round France and the Alps and just love the freedom a campervan gives us. Hoping to head to a Norway for an extended trip this summer so any tips would be welcome!
Thanks.

Welcome.
Its a good few years since we went to Norway but enjoyed it all, lots of tunnels/waterfalls and ferries, enjoyed the Trollstigen and stopped at the top at the visitors centre to look down and get some great photo's, we only went as far as the Atlantic Road which to be honest was a bit of a let down but i think that was because i had built it up in my mind from seeing Top Gear - still glad we did it though! Flam Railway was great, try to get to and walk on a glacier, Bergen was great as well. We will return in the Cali at some point and aim for the islands. You will have a great adventure.
We have loads of photo's but being a petrol head had to put one of the Atlantic road in one of our sister companies finest!!!!
DSC_0742.JPG

HI from Scotland we have had our Cali 10 mths and travel with three dogs. Still new to everything but looking forward to spending time in the HIghlands this year.

Thanks for accepting us into your Cali community!

We live near Woking, Surrey and have a T6 Cali called 'Diggers' which we have had for 2 years - and we love him! We have spent many happy weekends around the UK using him as a base for walking and cycling. We also spent time driving round France and the Alps and just love the freedom a campervan gives us. Hoping to head to a Norway for an extended trip this summer so any tips would be welcome!
Thanks.
I can vouch for the fishing north of Tromso best fishing holidays if my life. The scenery ain’t to shabby either.