Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

James H

James H

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I've found the forum to be very helpful so decided to join as a 'VIP' member. I ordered a Cali SE on 1st March from South Hereford and have just been advised the build week is w/c 1st June so I'm in that preparation phase. My location is in the West Country (West Somerset) and I'm looking forward to meeting other Cali owners to get ideas from :thumb

vcm_s_kf_m160_160x120.jpg

Hi James welcome along. Great picture of flossie :thumb Cali's on the farm is on your doorstep
This year pop along for some great advise

James H said:
I've found the forum to be very helpful so decided to join as a 'VIP' member. I ordered a Cali SE on 1st March from South Hereford and have just been advised the build week is w/c 1st June so I'm in that preparation phase. My location is in the West Country (West Somerset) and I'm looking forward to meeting other Cali owners to get ideas from :thumb

Hello James

Welcome - bet you can't wait, I am not far from you in Devon :)

James

Welcome James, it is £9.99 well spent, I have got my money back ten times over plus loads of advice from the great members.

James said:
James H said:

Hello James

Welcome - bet you can't wait, I am not far from you in Devon :)

James

Thanks James - I tried to send you a PM however there was a x in a box to the right of your name and I couldn't get it to send my message - I'll get the hang of it just very new to Forums !